Why do people who were never in a relationship believe they would be a perfect boyfriend or girlfriend?

It seems so easy to judge people's relationship. I don't get why some assume they would be perfect. A relationship is not easy, and some are so easy to judge. No one is perfect. Why do you some say that?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• because they've never experienced that shithole yet, for the most part. the failed ones anyways.

• lol because ignorance is bliss and humans tend to over estimate themselves

• You wouldn't believe the power of idealism and TV.

What Girls Said 2

• I knew I was gonna have an awesome relationship before getting into one and am having a blast now.

U jelly? :3

• Why would I be? I'm happy with my boyfriend.

• Well, you're complaining about people, who are single and have no relationship experience and therefore should pipe down, since they supposedly don't know what they're talking about.

I'm in an awesome relationship, however my advice to my friends still stands, even though I was single and "inexperienced" at the time. :P

• Because they have no idea what being in a relationship is really like.