I only attract the girls I don't want but the girls I do want don't give me a chance?

It just gets irritating when the only options you have are people you don't even want to be with, no matter how much I change up my image or be myself around somebody I never get any closer to the girls I actually want to be with but the girls I don't want give me all their effort and it just makes me feel bad for rejecting them what am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok, if you are changing yourself to be liked, then girls and guys will see through that. it's not worth it. you are still young. yeah, this sounds cheesy or sappy but seriously, the right one comes along with time. and how do you define the girls you DO like and the girls you DON'T like? appearance? personality? style? if you seriously don't like a girl, kindly tell them that. if you want, give them a chance (you never know, you may grow to like and even love the girl). the thing is, NO ONE actually has a type they like. the one we like and eventually fall in love with BECOMES our type. it's pretty true. i've seen many couples who at first seemed to be the worst of enemies, but then they surprise everyone and become the most lovey-dovey couple around

What Girls Said 2

• Thats literally how I feel about guys. I think its just not the right person. You shouldn't have to completely put yourself out there just to get a girls attention she should be willing and interested in you for who you are. I feel the same though. I recently just figured it should be 50/50. I don't think I should go all these extra miles when a guy should be just as Into me.

• Is there a common reason for why you don't like the girls you reject?

What Guys Said 2

• The reason why this happens is because of your attitude with each. This happens to me as well and what i noticed is that with girls i dont like, i tend to treat them like i would a good friend. No flirting or anything but i would be completely myself because im not trying to get them anyway, i dont care and am more laid back. With girls i liked, i noticed that i would go the extra mile to either gain attention or try to talk to them. Try the reverse. The same way you would treat a girl that you aren't interested in is how you should treat a girl you are. Challenging but doable. Me i tend to dress well whenever i go out and i always keep eye contact and smile and just be myself. All girls like this because it displays confidence too

• you just gotta be trying. and be yourself.