How many dates you should have before having sex?

I am asking this cause i have always had problems with this. they dont dump me after sex but they lose interest or respect in me.

now i started dating again and i dont want to make the same mistake. i dont want to wait too long for sex and neither give myself too easily. i want them to respect me but neither think im boring or too old fashioned.

in your opinion when do you think is the right moment to start having sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think there is any pre-requisite amount of time. I think sex and the decision to have sex in a potential long term relationship should occur when both people feel ready. perhaps it's when you feel love for or are in love with the person (that's always when I decided I was ready) but it should also be something that is discussed. Not necessarily a specific date to have sex but what each person's expectations are for both the relationship and sexual relationship in the future.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0