I made a mistake by making us exclusive?

So me and this chick fell for each other pretty hard. We can't see each other because of her parents but that's changing soon in a couple months. She had the chat with me of what are we. I made her my girlfriend but I don't know why because I have a really high sex drive and I don't know if I can last like this. Can I get out of this during these two months and then have her when we can see each other everyday again? Any way out?

Jesus am I really that much of an asshole? I do have needs. And I think she has needs too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump her please. She is getting in trouble with her family over a selfish douche bag that doesn't even care for her that much.
    Don't make her move out just for you to dump or cheat on her a week after you're together.

• Thanks for MH
      But you should still let her go

• I'm going to just stay and not have sex during this time. I really like her. I know she really likes me. One of the first girls that can actually put up with me. I'm not that bad of a guy though.

• You sound like a total ass. I really hope she isn't heart broken later.

What Girls Said 4

• Being honest about being a douchebag doesn:t negate the fact that you're a douchebag. You don't deserve her. Break up.

• Break up, but don't expect her to come back once you're done with having sex with other girls.

• If she's worth it then wait. If you can't, then why are you even with her? Think about it

• Don't be a dick. Sex is just sex. You won't die without it

What Guys Said 4

• if you really like her you should be able to abstain from sex for two months. sure you can go back and renege on your word but obviously that may have major fallout

• I guess this is one of those "you made your own bed, now sleep in it" clich├ęs lol.

• Yes u did, it happens. Though

• Well, just break up.