I like this guy, but he's never been in a relationship before or had anybody like him, so how will I know if he likes me back?

The guy I like has been brought up Christian, and he's never had a relationship before, or even had anybody say that they like him, but I really do like him. The problem is, he says he doesn't know if he likes me back or not, cause he doesn't know how to know if he likes me back... so how can I know whether or not he likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way to nurse and nurture any new or old Friendship, is to start with This, no hit or a miss, in seeing if it may go down another road like romance.
    Open lines of communication is one of the most important factors in any relationship. And with More convo, an approach that it is much needed, this will be one way to see if it can sway to him changing his Christan mind.
    He has been most likely brought up in a strict Christan family and only knows family love. However, with finding the right girl, this could very well make his head twirl in a whirl and make his world go round with God's love.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you! this was really helpful, and as it turns out, today he revealed that he does actually like me back, so I guess I had a profound effect :) xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand... I am so happy the Lord intervened in the end.:)) xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If he says he doesn't know whether or not he likes you, it means he doesnt. Emotions are not rocket science honey people eighther feel it or they dont.

• If he doesn't know then he doesn't like you