I'm scared of losing him. Help?

I was seeing a guy before I left the country (for 3 months). It was getting quotes serious. There is now a 11 hour time difference but i have been contacting him via Facebook, Snapchat & Skype.

I have anxiety & have been finding the distance difficult. I'm constantly getting worried about why he isn't talking to me (although I know he is busy & works everyday), i project these onto him & i think it's pushing him away.

When we do talk normally (by my initiation) it's great. The other day he said 'come home' & that he misses me. He says he likes me & puts x's on messages. We skyped last week & talked for ages, hopefully we will again this week.

I'm scared of losing him. Help?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see a problem. The fear you have is normal. I had that fear too in my long distance relationship. Anyway it seems you are doing fine. My advice is much MUCH Skype! The more the better! And wanna know something else? If you both are horny...''do it'' via Skype! It will be good for both of you.

What Girls Said 1

• well, if he said "come home" and that he misses you, it seems fine. however, it is a slight problem that it is always you who initiates conversation. perhaps go back to him in person to check it out?