Was this too forward?

I asked a girl if she wanted to go out sometime, she aksed what we were doing and I said "pizza, then movie at your place, and cuddle :)"

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think she should be able to decide but the. She did ask you so that's on her. I'd never ask someone what "we" are doing seeding as I'm part if the "we " .. that's kind of weird.

Anyhow just don't try anything. If she is up for curling then great but just cuddle since that's exactly what you said. If she jumps you it's your call if you feel comfortable being taken advantage if :p

Personally I'd wait till we actually hung out before deciding if I want to make physical contact you kind of jumped ahead... You might decide you don't even like her.

What Girls Said 5

• Yup, I permanently friendzoned a potential dte after he said something like this. I know what "cuddle" was code for. Even if you didn't mean it like that, a cuddle is never just a cuddle.

• It depends on how long you've known this person and how close y'all are. If you're some random to her and she just met you 5min ago I'd be like 0.0 at the cuddle part but I wouldn't curse you and delete your number or anything I'd probably be weary of your intentions and make sure you weren't just interested in a hit and run but that's me lol

• Too presumptuous! you should have stopped after movie. it would be best to wait until after the movie, then decide between you , what to do later in the evening. If a guy said that to be id tell him to take a hike! you should have given her the option to choose what to do,

• No it's totally cool sometimes girls just want that to be upfront and to be honest

• Creepy. Presumptuos.
    Don't be the creepy presumptuous guy.

What Guys Said 2

• nah it just sounds like you know what you want. how did she take it?

• I think it's perfect. How did she react?