I'm dating two girls at the same time. How to make sure they would not find about each others?

I'm dating both of them for less than four weeks and right now I can't decide who m is better for me. But I'm thinking they are suspecting now about what I'm doing.
How to make sure they would not find about each others?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do that because you will cause a breakout of heartbreak the tow girls and you. Then you are left with no one. Its better you give yourself time to pic the right one. Tell them both you need time to sort something out thats been on your mid you don't have to tell them about each other and when you pic the right one tell the other girl the truth and why you dumped her

• Its the right thing to do thank you. But is there a way in between to be with both more?

• NO you have to pick on unless those girls are into polygamy lol

What Girls Said 10

• Well you break up with both, be a man and give yourself time and space to think about which one you like better. It's wrong to lead them both on and cheat on them both, if you keep this up you will lose both.

Good luck

• Thank you but everything happened so fast I just fond myself in this situation. Is there anyway to keep them both for a while and then decide?

• Because it happened so fast first is a coworker we know each other for a year but start dating for some weeks but about a second one I knew her as long as I'm dating her a few days after going out with the first girl.

• So... you only "know" the the second girl, but you're dating the first one? *am confused now >_<
      Anyways just come clean to them both, it will be hard but being stampeded on by two woman who got on cheated is worse.

• Tell them both about the other. If they decide to stay frat if not nothing you can do. It's not dating two that's bad it's lying. If you can't get a gf or two or three or four without lying then you should not be In a relationship you're not ready. Too immature.

• Karma is going to eff you up. Lol
    Not cool, dude.

• Yes not cool I know it well but its hard situation really don't know what to do.

• it's only okay to be with two girls if BOTH know about it and are okay with it. otherwise its deceptive and cruel

• No one should ever been an option or choice. You don't deserve either. You're a Cheater & seem like a complete douche for this.

• Pick? Which one do you like the most? I think you should decide which of the two you want the most then end it with the one who's not really the one that you want

• Dude, stop being mean

• I don't support dating two people at the same time. That's cruel.

• You're a dick. May they both find out and do a 'john tucker must die' on you.

• Dating two people at once is so wrong!

What Guys Said 1

• Just meet out in the woods.