Do you think I'm a jerk?

So was searching for a different person with same same name on facebook. Accidently found this young woman who is year younger that me (on the same faculty, connected with science) Sent a friend request, she accepted started chatting, with really long texts back and forth, asked her out she agreed after few days of intense communication.

Is it ok not to text her any more till the first date after the date was arranged or am I just a jerk? (BTW date's in 3 days

Well i texted her asking casually about her day. She has seen it (I personally know that she is genuinely busy ( my field of study burns you out and you don't have free time) but come on is it that hard to shoot one message... 18h has elapsed... Seems to be my fault...

Smells like no date for me?
Or should I just wait & see?
The date is in 2 days
Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Females like to be texted first because they don't want to appear desperate... true fact lol yeah give her a text it's not jerkish... not texting her and texting her day of the date will appear you aren't ready and if you know anything about women we take a good 24 hours to get ready ie shave legs underarms ect... so I suggest you text yeah

• Hmmm if you do that it may indeed make you look like a jerk who's just playing games. The whole "gee, I shouldn't text him/her for a few days" thing is game playing. If you're grown, there's no reason to be playing childish games like that. If it feels natural, then go ahead and text her.

• You have to respond otherwise you would think you are playing with her. No no. Just be yourself and do what you normally do with her..

• Just wait and see! She's probably busy. If she doesn't reply within the next day or so, just text her and say "hey I'm excited for our date! Can't wait to go out!"

What Guys Said 4

• why would you stop texting all of the sudden? you'd be a jerk for not responding if she texted you. and you may just send the wrong message if you go no communication prior to your date. she may feel like you aren't that interested in here

• You know... if you've been chatting back and forth over texts for a while now, I expect you'll still have stuff to chat about between now and the date.

So... why NOT chat?

• you gotta text her budski!

• If you keep panicking you will lose weight and build tons of muscle.