Meeting a girl from online tomorrow... Rather nervous?

Okay so I met this girl on a dating site about two weeks ago, and we've been chatting over whatsapp since then, and we're going to meet tomorrow.

She's finishing school and starting at my university next year.
But I'm a bit nervous lol, I don't know if we'll hit it off in person? Over whatsapp we're acting very lovey dovey and stuff and we always flirting with each other and she says she can't wait to meet me, the same here, but I'm a bit nervous nevertheless. Advice please?

We sat on the jungle gym and chatted for probably an hour and a half, so good vibes!! Thanks to all! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah chatting online is different than being with someone in person , you need to keep in mind you haven't yet developed an in person connection with her its all been online , you still have to get to know her in real life , having an online connection is going to help but not same thing

What Girls Said 2

• Let's hope she's not a catfish:) don't worry about it you'll be fine:) she's excited.. your excited it's gonna be great

• Just be yourself! Honest and upfront Everything should go fine! May the odds ever be in your favor!

What Guys Said 1

• you'll do fine buddy!
    just relax :3 im sure she is just as nervous :p which is a good thing ^_^
    i know it is really REALLY cliche, but just be yourself :3