My best friend's boyfriend (of 2yrs) did something... help?

I was over at my friend's house and he boyfriend decided to come too. I was 3rd wheeling it hard, when my friend left to go to the bathroom. He leaned over and kissed me right on the lips. I pushed him away (i was very shocked) and he just laughed and said "Calm down girl... it was a joke"... then leaned in again and said "Wanna joke around some more?"... i left soon after that and am kinda freaking out..
HELP!!! I don't now what to do.. should i confront him about it? i want to tell her what happend.. but i don't want to hurt her.. what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell her. She may not believe or think you provoked it depending on yalls relationship but its best to tell. This happened to with my ex-roommate: I woke up to her bf caressing my boobs. I told her and she didn't believe me until someone else told her and my now fiance almost faught him smh. Hot mess

What Guys Said 2

• you are hurting her by not telling her, if that can kiss her best friend in her house, in her room. What do you think he will do when he is alone with a stranger.
    he's a cheat, save your friend

• This guy's got some very original material. Has he considered a career in comedy?

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell her. She is going to way more hurt if you don't tell her and she finds out down the road. I heard (probably when I shouldn't have) this happen between my dad and ex-stepmom.

• Tell you friend, lose you friend. put it as a hypothetical. like, it was a story you heard from your cousin. Ask her her opinion.