I embarassed myself in front of my crush!?

I have PE with my crush and today we were doing warmups, suicides. I happened to be running next to my crush and I turned to return to the starting point. My hair got in my face and I ran out of my line and into his. He ran at full speed towards me and I completely froze like a deer in headlights. He rammed into me and I didn't know what to do. I apologized and continued running. Everyone was laughing and the coach was yelling at me. He ran back and apologized like 20 times and asked if I was okay. I said I was fine and tried to act like nothing happened. Nobody really mentioned it after that so I assumed everyone forgot. I am still so embarassed about it! I don't know how to deal with it and I think I may have ruined my chances. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, he's concerned about you most likely. i mean, if boys crashed into a girl, how many times would you apologize if it was just another girl you weren't interested in? probably once when it happened and maybe ask about it once later. but he apologized like 20 times and immediately. so i think he at least cares about you a bit more than for others (unless he is an angel to everyone). and this might make him feel the need to take care of you more :) so i don't think you've ruined your chances. if anything, it is a reason for him to remember you, and i think guys always come back to talk to a girl they remember or have a particular memory with that stands out :P

What Guys Said 6

• this is the best thing that could have happened to you
    You are a lucky girl, now you have a reason to talk to him and he has a reason to not to forget you
    chat him up the next time you meet him, start with something like "im sorry for what happened the other day, by the way my name is this and this, you are this and this right?"

• you didn't ruin your chances. and he apologized like 20 times lol. which means he probably does care.

• id have thought it was cute and funny and laughed it off after making sure u were ok lol. he doesn't sound upset or anything so i can't see how it would ruin anything for u

• Hahaha you're fine. It'll make for a good story later on in life. You can try making jokes about it if you do start hanging out, like flinching if you see him going towards you.

• Lol if anything you helped your chances

• No one even cares. Even we don't care. Now it's your turn. Stop caring.

What Girls Said 3

• These are the funny moments in life where you just have to laugh about it. I am so clumsy when I like a guy, but it never stopped them from liking me back :-)

• No, dude. From what I've read, everything seems fine and you're just overexagerrating the aftermath since well... you're crushing. It's all good. You should just brush it off.

• Personally, I would take what happened and accept it and to talk to him. And laugh it off. But that's what I would do