Guys: is it weird if a girl says I love you first?

Would you rather be the one to say it first? what would you do if you didn't feel it back? Would it scare you ofF?

Most Helpful Guy

• it would certainly give me pause, yes. A girl saying she loves a guy is analogous to a guy saying he wants to have sex with a girl - it is wise to ensure the feeling is mutual before putting it out there.

What Guys Said 2

• Its the best thing that can happen to a guy

• From an objective standpoint, it's not the popular thing to do. Personally, I think it's a great thing to do, and being afraid to do it is unhealthy. If I liked her, I'd love for her to do that. Guys aren't too different in that respect. We get afraid of whether girls like us all the time, but it's just not masculine if we admit that about ourselves. We're supposed be be dominant and emotionless.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a girl and it just slips out! I can't hold that shit in. Then I reel it in like " I mean you are so frigging awesome!" "You are amazing" . " you are hilarious" I try to explain it away. Lol