Why do people consider dating as a game?

Why do people consider dating as a game?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there are winners and losers.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Now, present day, I would not call dating or relationships a game. Younger, as in highschool, I called it a game because I was a child. Children play games. This is nothing but confusion on dating and pure immaturity. There is nothing right about playing with someone's feelings and emotions due to some sort of game. I hate knowing I called it this at one point in time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people make it a game. They make a game out of life. This is how society has become due to dating apps and a complete lack of willingness to stick at anything. Don't like the game? Don't play it. Be better than the game.

That's my advice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because people are stupid. Well, that's my opinion. Anytime you could play with someones feelings , you're an egotistical jerk! Goes for girls as well !

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know. I dont consider it a game. I search to find someone to be with and spend my life with. I dont have time to just waste time. I hate dating around. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't! some people are players, and its those people who turn it into a game,

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that it comes with todays culture where there is a lack of commitment, many dating websites, and hook up apps. I wish I were born in a time when people could date seriously and not come with all this baggage, exes they still want, leading people on just for sex, etc. But I don't even think a time like that ever existed. Personally I am that girl who wants to date to marry and I never carry baggage into relationships/ dating. If I like you, cool. If I don't I let you know and we move forward, no games no bs. I wouldn't even mind if a guy were to honestly come up to me and tell me he's interested in a one night stand, etc. But when people start doing immoral crap like using friends for rebounds, I can't. These are the things I hate about dating and am in no rush to go back to it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!