Why am I still single what's wrong with me?

Why am I still single people always presume I have a boyfriend and when I say I dont there shocked.
been looking a while what's wrong with me? Im 22 and feel like all my friends around me are settling down its depressing now. I know it's not my personality I have a good heart I'm not boring either and looks wise I'm ok I get told I'm gorgeous and people always ask why I'm single I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. is it because I'm petite? Or i have brown hair and not blonde? Or because I don't act easy? I always seem to attract weird guys if I'm out on a night out and online dating is just awful.
May just become a friggin nun at this rate. !

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly if people presume you have a boyfriend then obviously the people closer to you then us think there's nothing wrong with you.
    I can't imagine your friends are settling down at 22. They may think they are and their relationships may be getting more serious but I doubt many of them have found the love of their lives.
    Just because you're attractive, nice and interesting does not mean you'll magically get a boyfriend. It means you'd be a great one but maybe you've just been unlucky. It's a cliché but it can happen.

Wrt your other points. I prefer brunettes tbh and if by 'act easy' you mean what I think you mean then that wouldn't be an issue for me either.

Oh and don't worry. Based on what I've heard, ALL girls attract weird guys. XD

• Thanks and yes maybe your right, maybe I'm just wanting to be in a relationship because everyone else is. But everybody deserves to be loved maybe if I give up looking it will happen, and me meaning I attract weird guys i mean it by I attract the sort of men that act like jerks and older men for some reason chat me up :/

• Well I'm no expert (especially on the woman's side of these things) but I do know that just because you haven't got a boyfriend, it doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

You're able to spell and use the Internet. That in itself puts you ahead of some people in relationships. ;)

What Guys Said 7

• I know how you feel. Somehow the only women I attract are women of really questionable character. I truly want to date but all the women I take interest in are either unavailable or uninterested. I know it isn't my personality cause like you I am known to be a great guy; manner, giving, genuine, etc. Yet when it comes to women it is as though fate itself decided against me.

Maybe we are just being saved the heartache of all the missed connections people go through and we are holding out for that special somebody. That is what I tend to hope for at least.

• I feel you. I'll be turning 22 soon and haven't even kissed a girl. It's dumb how people are surprised and make you feel worse about it. I feel like finding a date depends on being social outside of the realm of dating so you can meet people with similar interests. You should also be comfortable with others and be an attentive listener. But maybe you shouldn't take my advice; I'm still single.

• If your being told your gorgeous and people can't believe your single maybe your intimidating. Just be yourself and if you like someone and want to spend time with them do it. I'm 22 and have never even been on a date. Its not weird the right people probably just haven't come along yet.

• We've all been there, don't feel down! Trust me when that special one comes it'll make all the waiting worth it. Don't settle you're still very young! Also if you like any guys maybe say hey to them and chit chat a little ya never know a spark might catch! Just take it easy, guys certainly like petite girls!

• You must seem very beautiful and secure of yourself that's why people assume that you must already be taken I don't know how you can show that you're not but find a guy you like him go to him you don't have to wait for a guy that's cool

• Join the freaking club. Charles Manson is getting married and I can't meet anyone. Go figure

• Don't worry, you're 22. A good guy is gonna come when you least expect it.

What Girls Said 1