Why did my boyfriend wait ten minutes to log off of fb?

I got upset with him because he told me a girl was planning to ask him out. I od not mean to take my frustrations out on him, but I am kind of vexed. After saying good night with a sprinkle of bitterness, he waited 10 minutes to log off of fb.

Most Helpful Guy

• Might have just been clicking around before he turned off his computer. He might not of even been in FB honeslty maybe the browser was open. Or for 10 minutes he was talking to some other girl I don't know, I'd give him the doubt tho 10 minutes is really not that long

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he went to the bathroom

• I hate Facebook. I don't ask to be Facebook friends with a girl I like or am dating and I hope they never ask me. All it does is destroy relationships.

• He was checking Facebook...

What Girls Said 1

• Hi, if you do not have trust in your boyfriend then you need to exit the relationship. We all have insecurities and can be jealous at times but trust is super important. Why worry? That drives someone insane. If he hasn't gave you a reason not to trust him then cut him some slack and carry on with your relationship:) let this go.