Should I ask him for his number?

So, I'm in college and have a class with this guy. I am so shy, but this guy has approached me after class on several occasions... Like, I have a class directly afterwards so its hard for me to talk. Its driving me crazy though! I thought he was cute since day one and now that he is approaching me lately I legit want to get to know this dude. He flirts with me but where I'm so shy I get all giggly. Would it be to forward if I asked for his number next time or would it be weird if I added him on Facebook ti get his number before the next class... Please give me your opinion!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ask directly, there is a better, less awkward way... Just tell him that the x band is coming to town and your dying to go to their concert... Or a new movie... You gotta put him in a situation to make him make the first move and ask for your number... And also make it easier and less awkward for him at the same time.

What Guys Said 7

• just one thing... get rid of your shyness and ask for his number. you got nothing to lose, only to earn XD

• Well.. the fact is if you dont ask, you dont get... but had i have been the one what i do is to ask it in another way like.. Sunday night we are having a play in our back yard and if are not bussy you can join us... and then he says how will i reach your home... ok yeah give me your number you will reach via a phone...

• Well it's a pretty good way to show your interest!

• Yup. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

• i wouldn't mind if a girl added me on Facebook

• If you don't ask you don't get.

• Why not? If nothing else you could make a friend.

What Girls Said 2

• Just do it! I'm super shy like you, so I totally get how you feel! If he's already expressed interest (and it sounds like he has lol) just go for it. You've got nothing to lose, and I'm sure he'd be happy if you asked! Good luck :)

• Add him on Facebook to show that you're interested and see if he asks for your number in return. If he's genuinely interested and not just playing around he'll probably ask for it
    If not I suggest you play along but keep your options open and don't get too attached cause he's probably not a keeper.

• I'm not going to get attached just by talking to someone haha. I'm already talking to someone. but we aren't serious. This guys just got my intrigued