Girls always cancel first dates?

Seriously, they always do this shit, I'm so fucking sick of it, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're not interested, but I don't know you well enough to say why. I've been on many first dates. Girls usually don't cancel when they're into a guy and want to go out with him. Either you're consistently meeting the wrong girls, they're all dating other people/have too many options... or it may be you.

• Oh boy, that's just what I needed, I'm thinking I'm supposed to be miserable all the time.

• I say that because this literally landed on me while I was dealing with tests, a stressful school year, and two close relatives passing within a month.

• Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe taking a break from dating for a while until things get a little easier would be a good idea.

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm, the only thing I could think of is because, obviously, girls are really indecisive. "Should I... should I go with him tonight or nah? Oh gosh I'm scared. No I dont feel like it. Why am I going with him? Blaa I'm scared OH MY GOD MY HAIR IS BURNT FROM MY CURLING IRON" yanno... lol I know we make it so freakin difficult, I dont blame you. At all.

• Not always but if they do its either 1. They don't like you 2. Something important came up.

• Its better they cancel, than to not turn up at all, leaving you feeling humiliated waiting for them

• Always? I don't recall ever doing that.

Try calling them out on their flaky-ness.
    If it persists, find a girl who will actually give you the time of day. We do exist.

• The last one to do it gave a semi-okay excuse, but I'm reaching a point of just becoming a no second chances type. I'm considering seriously just asking to hook up with her friends.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude i feel you man. I've gotten to the point where girls just annoy me lol and decided to stay away from dating. Im also to the point where I should not give a shit and not care about feelings, so just deal with hookups. Its quick with no mess.