Have you ever frequented a mutual spot just to see your ex?

Just wondering why a guy would intentionally go out of their way to see their ex when they called it quits.

Most Helpful Guy

• well maybe but was like a bar/pub I went to anyways and went to before I meet her so its not like I went there just to see her but I knew there was a chance she might be there some nights

• My situation is similar but knowing he prefers a different spot but still shows up is confusing. It's over but it doesn't make it easy to accept when he does that.

What Guys Said 5

• Nah although i've done it to see someone I like (before dating)... I think doing that with ex's would just torture me by comparison.

• That's what I would think. It tortures the ex too. Not sure why my ex does that and then looks at me from across the way, engage in conversation or go out of his way to hug me. Very confusing and it sucks.

• I try not to do it, feels like i'd be a bit of a creeper? Not really my style. It could depend, maybe they just like going there in general otherwise it depends how that relationship ended.

• He said I hurt him too many times. Now I'm the one hurting.

• No, but I've AVOIDED a lot of places so as NOT to see people!

• never have i ever.

• That sounds creepy

• No i dont want to see are hear about my ex when its over unless im stalking her

What Girls Said 1

• I don't your relationship but I do know this that just because the relation ship ended doesn't mean the feelings did?
    so maybe he struggling to get over being without you?

• Well it makes it hard for me to get over feelings when this happens. Oh relationships.