What to do when boyfriends are to pushy?

I have this boyfriend problem I dating this guy I really like him every time I see him he makes me laugh or simile even if I am angry with him but he's really pushy he tried to French kiss me the other day and I pulled away I hated it but I don't know how to tell him I don't want to French kiss I told him yesterday but he didn't listen all my friends want me to break up with him but I really care about him and I don't want to reck our friendship.

Updates:
Well I told him my honest opinion of how I felt respected that but he sort of pisses me off sometimes with his stupid behaviour but, no matter how angry I am he always cheers me up everything's sorted but the other day I was shocked at myself.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• You must stand firm against his pushyness if he is pushy now then imagine the monster he will become after he falls in love with you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Push them off a cliff see how they like being pushed

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him if he respects you, he'll wait till your ready. It's really that simple hun. If not, remember, he ain't the only fish in the sea!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• listen to ur friend, a boy who doesn't care what u want can't love u. he is just faking u

0|0
    0|0