Advice for a gal that needs much appeciated answers :)?

So I've been just randomly sorta ackwardly texting my crush (a guy) for a few weeks now maybe almost 2 months we go to the same school and see each other pratically everyday but we are both way to shy to say hello in RL i really want to make Us (him and i ) work somehow possibly dating wise but i dont know what to do, please just dont say "go up to him" i like him so much it hurts

Most Helpful Guy

• Go up to him. It's the only correct answer even if you don't want to hear it. Text him "I want to hear your voice, I'm tired of typing... next time you see me in school, you'd better say something to me"

What Guys Said 2

• To be brutally honest, I think you two are being too silly and should start having some sort of social interaction already. It's a fear that will probably cause problems for you later on outside of dating as well. You don't have to ask to go on a date or anything. Just to get some lunch or go to a movie. Shit, going to a movie doesn't even require social interaction.

• I like @yaddayaddayadda02 's approach, make him feel obligated into talking to you in person.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing is never going to happen if neither of you would approach each other. You could wait until you are more comfortable but where's the point of that. If you really like him i can only suggest working on ways to approach him or asking him to hang out with you so you can be less shy towards each other && maybe get to know each other. That could be your first step.