How to show to a WOMAN you're serious and not a player?

I think this girl thinks Im playing her and I have other chicks on the side. How to show her that Im not how she thinks Im. She is reallllyyyy worth it, incredibly smart, 9/10, knows what she is doing , can't let her slide. Sure, I do some stuff with other girls (have no idea how she found out) but Im willing to sacrifice.

We dont see eachother anymore and she barely answers my text however she will respond to my friend (whom she never saw before).

Most Helpful Girl

• These types of girls need patience and you got to work with her. She obviously got played in the past or something didn't work out great with someone before. I feel insecure sometimes with my boyfriend cause he is good looking and he goes to clubs with his friends sometimes. I trust him but I don't trust the other girls especially at a club. There's a lot of girls that will throw their selves on guys even if they're taken. I trust my boyfriend and I know he isn't a player cause he spends time with me and reminds me of how much he loves me. He texts me daily and whenever he can. He tells me he doesn't want to lose me and shows me off to everyone. He tells everyone I'm his girlfriend and that he loves me. He always have done that and he continues to do that so I know he isn't a player. He even tells his friends that are girls that. Just try and show her you're not a player if she doesn't believe you it may take time.

What Girls Said 2

• Court her. Express how you feel to her and then ask her out on a date. Walk to the door to get her when you pick her up, open her car door, take her somewhere you both will enjoy, focus on her (don't look at passing girls) and remember to smile/laugh. Show her that you are all about her.

• Its not gonna be easy. She mustve got played with once. I guess you can start by being 100 percent real. Treat her like a queen, show her affection, buy her little things to remind her how special she is, go the extra mile and let her know where you are at most times, don't be afraid to show some public displays of affections, introduce her to your friends...

What Guys Said 0