I want to date him but I'm taller than him?

I'm quite tall. I'm 5'10'' and the guy I like it probably around 5'7'' or 5'8''. All I know is, I'm taller than him by a few inches.

I am willing to still be with him, because I don't care about height. His personality is all that matters and I love it. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's painfully good looking.

The issue is though, will he still be interested in me even if I'm taller. I really want him, and I feel like my height is a turnoff to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• a girl who is taller than the guy is usually a turn off, but if he likes you as much as you like him then he will be okay. he will think about it a lot but it won't be a serious problem, and he might joke about it from time to time. us don't wear high heels :)

What Guys Said 7

• Let him wear your socks with heels make him taller but is he still growing? He may make the gap up in time

• Whats the problem. He likes you, you like him. Just never make fun of him for it. You'll mess with his ego. No joke

• I will never :) We've been talking for a while and we're really flirty so I'm always careful about not making fun of him. I heard height is one of the most common insecurities in guys...

• Don't worry about it.

• My friend only goes after tall girls, you definitely have a chance.

• i don't mind taller girls

• The important question is: Does he have good handwriting?

• lol it doesn't matter I'm 5'7 and I look like a Greek god.. tall girls love my pure confidence.

What Girls Said 3

• I know plenty of couples who are the same height or with the woman being a couple of inches taller than the man. Some guys may not be willing to date a taller girl, some guys may not care. It depends on the individual. My uncle is the same height as my aunt and doesn't like her to wear heels. Whereas I know another man who is the same height as his wife and she wears very tall heels all the time and he's totally fine with it.

• It shouldn't matter whether your taller than he is or if he's taller than you. If his momma raised him right he shouldn't care. Like me and the guy I like (used too)/ moving on from him well were the same height.

• I'm about 5'8" and my guy is 5'6" ish..
    Its no issue for either of us:)