Why does'nt she text me back? Its been 2 days. Has she lost intrest in me? Or is she just playing with my emotions?

I like this girl and i think she likes me too cuz she asked me out to Comic Fiesta alone. She flirts a little with me, often kicking me playfully to get my attention. But every time she's online and i message her, she goes offline. Is this a sign that she finds my text annoying? Or maybe she just lost intrest or finds me creepy? Sometimes she does'nt even reply me for a day.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's either trying not to scare you off or she doesn't want to seem too eager. but if she continually doesn't respond to your messages (I mean at all, if she responds within a day or two then this doesn't apply), I would stop messaging her, because she might be getting a little creeped out.

What Girls Said 2

• That's shit she does that. Playing hard to get I see.. I don't get why girls do this.. and I'm a girl.
    Ask her if she's into you or not..

• ugh playing hard to get is the worst. and i'm a girl. seriously kids, if you like them just talk to them...

i'm going through something similar with a guy right now.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe get some balls and ask her if she likes you? What does it hurt to ask? that way you can move on to the next step. which is to do the horizontal Charleston. or dump her as a friend and find someone who doesn't ignore you

• Dude, I've been through this. If you text her and she doesn't reply, pretend it didn't happen. She will eventually contact you. If she still didn't reply for like 5-6 days, text her again. If she doesn't reply, then flush her number.

If she suddenly texts why you didn't text her, you say "Hey, we're texting now anyway. ;)" - Make it sound cool and playful.