My friends are popular with guys. I have never dated anyone. What is wrong with me?

I have 4 close friends. One is dating and has been with over 30 guys. Second friend has been with over 100. Third has often casual sex and like 3 guys want to date her. Fourth friend has a boyfriend but 2 other guys chase her. They are all amazing people and I love them. I feel like we are quite similar people too. But Im just the lonely one.

Im 19, kissless virgin. Im not saving myself, I just haven't gotten any chance with guys. I dont know why. Im a bit chubby right now because I've been really sick but Im losing weight now. But Im not fat. I've done modeling but Im 5'11 tall. Im black&white mixed so I have darker skin. Or is there something wrong with my personality? I have guys as friends but thats it.

So why fo you think guys dislike me?

• too fat/ too ugly
  • too tall
  • dark skin
  • personality
  • something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I don't think it's very healthy either to be 19 and have been with 30 guys already yet alone a 100. I guess just put a bit of make-up (i've heard a lot of guys say they don't like too much make-up), dress cute and be confident. I know it's easier said than done but confidence shows and people (guys and girls) are going to be attracted to someone who stands tall and exudes confidence. It's was more attractive than you think. And if you stay with the same friends, never meet new people then you're not going to meet someone new that might be what you're looking for. Try to get out of your comfort zone. If you're in college join clubs (without your friends). If you're not I don't know take up a language or what not. And if you like a guy and he smiles at you keep eye contact and smile back. I used to break eye contact all the time and they would think I wasn't interested. I was just like you before and let me tell you I don't think there's anything wrong with the way you look and your personality :)

What Guys Said 5

• Sorry to say this but its just that you are not SLUTTY. Stop trying to be like them and be yourself, ull get the guy when the time is right

• None of my friends is really slutty. And Im no nun. But it seems like Im doing something wrong :/

• yes, u r trying to be like them. be yourself

• Two of my best friends are in the same position. Maybe I should get you together with one! But seriously, it happens at different times for different people. Perhaps there have been many guys interested in you, but every one is just nervous. Keep your head up, at least you don't have to worry about STDs. There's a bright side.

• Are you outgoing, do you flirt with the guys, tease them a bit make them see something in you, make you worth chasing?

They like all the attention is why they do the things they do, why they keep the guys chasing and keep (probably) leading them on.

• I am outgoing and I think I have a good sense of humour. But Im bad at flirting. Maybe I gotta work on that. And propably get more confidence

• I think you should make good conversation with guys, wear dress well and put sweet smile in your face. You will meet right one on one day.

• What is the core difference between you and your friends?

• They are all white and have blond hair. And 3 of them are more outgoing. Though one of them is quite reserved. I don't know xD we all have quite different backgrounds.

• I believe Im somewsy afraid to let people close to be. Or touch me. I'm afraod they will think Im disgusting. Or I just don't know how to respond because I think they are mocking me, I don't believe they could be interested in any way.

• You don't like you therefore you don't trust them to. Common. They are separate issues though; one actually does not solve the other, even though they are almost always paired.

What Girls Said 1

• It looks like the guys have a penchant for shorter girls. I'm assuming your friends ae shorter than you. Are you the quiet one?

• Nope. Im not quiet at all. Though it depends on the group Im with. And one of my friends is as tall as I am.

• Well they are white and blond. Just the fact they are white, that is more attractive.

• You just need more time to find a guy who likes your personality instead of fetishizing about your hybrid looks