Senior in College... Should I wait until after graduation before dating?

self-explanatory. I've never been into dating, but I would like to start provided I actually have time next semester. The university and major I'm in now is pretty hardcore with workload, but I might have some time to socialize next semester. Would this be a problem if I do find a girlfriend? Is it worth it to aim for a shorter relationship? Would it be a problem for girls if they knew I'd have problems with long-term relationships? Not that I have problems with it in general. I just don't know where I'll be moving for grad school.

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your GPA at risk for a girlfriend?
    Wait until after you graduate, homie.

• Too right mate, too right

• Have a social life and female friends, just no relationships. They take a lot of energy and time, and you only have a finite amount of each.

• Thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 1

• Wait, my brother is also a senior. He's going into law so a heavy work load. He doesn't have time for a girl. Seems to me you're the same. Priorities first.

What Guys Said 4

• A lot of people manage to date in college and maintain good grade just fine. In fact, most couples I know met in college. It's up to you what's important but just remember, you will never be in a place with that many people around your age after you graduate. It will be a lot harder to meet people after college.

• If the workload is a problem, then wait. Your final year will go past very fast anyway.

• Education and future trump relationships any day, been on both ends of that as well lol.

• No. Your odds of being around that many people drastically decreases. You need to date now if you want this many options. If you are okay with the lack of options and opportunities by all means. You also need to be aware that dating in college is not going to put you in jeopardy; your priorities do not change when you commit to another person and if they cannot understand and respect your ambitions then you wouldn't work out in the "real world" anyway. There is literally zero difference.