Girls, why do you think this girl is doing this to me? I don't get it.

So when I met this girl for the first time, she seemed to be very smily/ flirty and talk quite well.

She even teased me , I teased her back, complimented her and was being nice to her.

We were quite good friends.

After weeks ( 2-3 weeks), she started acting different towards me.

They seem to be normal/ flirty with other guys. Talk well with them.

But around me, they become more quiet, less flirty , looks NERVOUS , plays with her hair.

She has a nervous giggle when talking now and sort of avoids me for no reason.

I haven't said anything to her. Just the same old teasing and talking.

SO WHY?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey I think she lost interest in you. Unless, like BertMacklinFBI says, she's playing mind games but i don't see that being the case. My advise would be just to back off and leave her be. If she tries to keep making contact with you or starts flirting again talk to her about it and get it sorted out because you don't want to make her uncomfortable with your gestures if she has lost interest.

• Thanks :-) But why is she acting nervous around me... Also if we were friends, she can be normal around me as she used to be?

• Thanks... But I would also like to say that she still talks, asks for my help, smiles and still looks nervous at the same time and PLAYS with her hair a lot.

I don't do anything now to even tease her back and just have a normal conversation for a while now.
      She still act like that... Why?

• Hmm well maybe she likes you more than in a teasing way? Sometimes when girls first start talking to you and they tease you it's just simple fun but then they get to know you and they realize they like you more than they thought and it can cause them to seem nervous.

What Girls Said 4

• she probably thinks she's coming on too strong and is trying to back off a little. Make her more comfortable around you and dont push it too hard SHE LIKES YOU

• Thanks for ur comment :-) Are u sure? Her behaviour changed abruptly, when I didn't see her for around 2 weeks...

• Mind games dude its a test that some girls do but then again she could've lost interest in you

• But we were ONLY friends. I never told that I liked her or anything. Why the hell would she lose interest in a friend? She sounds bizarre X-(

• I am calm now :-) Message me when u r free... Good night & Thanks again= D

• No problem and I will

• SHE LIKES YOU.

• She probably thought about you a lot in that 2 weeks.

• her interest is somewhere else.

• Thanks :-) But we were friends, so why would she change her attitude with me?

What Guys Said 2

• she either lost some interest or... yeah I can't really think of anything else. unless she is playing mind games with you.

• She likes you, you better get on that before you lose your opportunity.

• Are u sure, bro? thanks for ur opinion. :-) Her behaviour changed abruptly , when I didn't talk to her for around 2 weeks. I was busy!!

• From the change you described, it sounds like she started acting nervous around you. One of the only reasons anyone would is if they like you, because they're nervous of how you perceive them, and they want to look their best for you.