Younger men and older women, do you feel weird dating a man younger than your or a dating a woman older than you?

I honestly think it's just a tad weird. I mean I wouldn't mind dating a slightly older woman but NO more than 4 years than me (I sure as hell would never have a relationship with a woman who's old enough to be my mom, that's disgusting). I also wouldn't mind dating a younger girl but no more than 2-3 years younger than mean (It also depends on her maturity level for her age as well).

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is 2 years and 2 months younger than me. It's not that much and I look very young for my age and he looks older. Plus he has me by over a foot and also I am very narrow in build (adds to my looking young) so everyone thinks he's older. People think it's weird, but it works for us.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• it depends how much older she is. I can work with like +4 years, but that's it really. I want the girl to be on the same level as me.

• You serious? I'm 20, and the oldest I go is late 40s. Maybe 50s if she has some Heather Locklear thing going on.

• If that's what you prefer (as long as you're of legal age) then, that's cool but for me (in my perspective), a woman in her 40s and 50s could be my mother for christ sake!

• Older women are awesome more straight forward and less bullshit, amazing sex!