Who are the current suspected CATFISH?

The ones that are active today and haven't deact bated their accounts yet.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 25

• Alright you guys enough i can't take it anymore!
    I am terribly sorry for lying to you so long but i am not who you think i am.
    I am actually a blue orb rather then a yellow cube.
    i396.photobucket.com/.../blue_2.png

• Uhhhhh ohhhhh... GaG is turning into a WITCH HUNT:

akorra.com/.../The-Val-Camonica-Witch-Burnings.jpg

• Well I'm just joking when I saw this but what if commiedearest was a catfish. Imagine the irony if the person busting all the catfish was actually a catfish 😲

• My profile is faker than Kim Kardashian's ass.

• CuriousCatbug
    i have reason to believe that he/she/it may not actually be a cartoon cat and ladybird mix -_-
    some people make me sick!

• Deact-bated. LOL

I know, I'm acting like a twelve year old boy right now, but that made me laugh. Hahahahahahahahaha

• Seeing as a catfish is a bottom-feeder, I think the real catfish are the people who post Anon and can't spell. Sort of like. . . well you.

• My guess is @arroxal

• You will never catch me alive! So long suckers!!

• basically... who cares? LOL

• I thought about this too recently. It's hard to know.

• Oust some suspected ones.

• @beinnovative I agree. I talk about really personal stuff here, so I would rather not be recognizable to anyone in my real life.

• For that purpose people can ask anonymously to get advices. Theh dont have to share their info and all life story for advice with a total anonymous person here. Am i not right? I dont get why couple people went against me like i am saying something wrong or ridiculous.

• MEEEEEEE I'm the real catfish!

• I would think the bottom feeders are mainly interested in PM'ing members to get them hooked into some sex games the poor souls must use to get off on. Maybe the catfish victims can start a thread on how they got suckered in.

• I don't understand your question :-/

• I am the catfish.

[IMG]rs1304. pbsrc. com/albums/s540/LenP666/mix/catfish_zps46c073bf. jpg~320x480

• ok. didn't work: get a life. no need to make a inside topic of the "life" of this site cause actually.. I am on this site and sound like a fucking no-lifer. good job wukong

• Remember catdog? Yup, I'm catfish. Deal with it

• I don't know, but i may just post a selfie with my username like some of the others here just in case lol

• Let's burn them at the stake based on someone's intuition.

• Oh jeez so thats everyone lmao whomever that person doesn't like and that person

• @rcjh1987. That's the way it seems to be going. It's gags version of the Salem witch trials. All it takes is an accusation and gag does the rest.

• Lol right?

• Deffiently no me.

• I'm Spartacus!

• what does this mean catfish I hear a lot about this?

• I'm a current suspected CATFISH!

• me! there is even an option when you ask to avoid me from answering your question but that's what I get for being the anonymous you see everywhere

• The person who can't meet you face to face on Skype is most likely a Catfish
    remember these people who rather not show their face tells you one thing
    they could be possible Catfish

• Why should people Skype with others over this website to prove some idiotic thing? What would it give it to you as benefit if you prove someone has fake account or not? Simply dont share your personal stuff. If you wanna have advice and have to share something personal ask anonymously. Fron the start, all this catfish stuff is so stupid. Like sone people got hurtand heart broken over a person that they have never met? Really? You guys are making me laugh so i am keeping my account.

• I am not catfishing or hiding anyone. I simply dont talk to anyone here except asking/answering. People should understand not to trust anyone on the internet. Still why should I Skype with anyone giving all my info just because s/he is suspicious? Being suspicious of anyone is so easy.. Go ahead work on my IP if you like. i dont mind. For minors issue, yes it is a cyber crime but then either minors should be taught by parents not to trust or do somethig with someone they dont know on the internet or simply they should stop using internet. I am not supportig people who are fake. I am telling you all, instead of wasting your time doing weird stuff to catch them, sinply dont trust anyone and dont share your life, info with anyone. Same thing: do you tell everything to a stranger On the street just because you feel like? It is the same.. In this case you have one more disasvantage you dont even see the person to have a first opinion whether he/she is trustworthy. So why would you share?

• Plus by skyping, u need to give your info more with that person. Or when you get their info and call them, they can identify where you are, which device you are using... Everything. You once got catfished and why should you go deeper into shit with that person to go beyond? Then person should block then and write a report through the website rather than revealing themselves more to possible criminals.

• hmmmmm... @douride2