I like this girl but its always awkward when I try to talk to her?

I think she liked me before. She would smile and blush around me. I've tried to talk to her before but its always awkward and I haven't gotten to know her :(.

Would it be weird to just go up to her and invite her to do something over the weekend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you like her? If you do, then just go up and speak to her. She won't bite, some girls really rather not make the first move

What Girls Said 3

• She's probably shy and nervous! Make the first move but don't be too aggressive about it :) Maybe ask if she likes coffee and if she says yes ask her to get some with you over the weekend. If she says no then offer things like tea or hot chocolate! Then, if she says yes, after you get the coffee take her for a walk in the park so you guys can talk and get to know each other. It sounds cheesy but it's a great way to go about it. :)

• I would try to get to know her before that. If she feels awkward around you than she might feel uncomfortable spending time with you on the weekend, you could also try hanging out in a group on the weekend

• She seems shy. I can relate. Just talk to her, I'm sure she'll be thrilled.

What Guys Said 1

• how could a girl be into someone that they hardly talk to (you) ?

• Because if the girl and guy share classes, it's easy to overhear what the guy is saying, how he speaks, and how he interacts with people so she gets a feel for his personality. Like is he the 'bad boy' or the 'good guy' type of deal. Is he a douche bad boy or the flirty, confident, sexy bad boy? Some girls like nice guys so if he is the nice guy then she will start to develop a crush for him. If he's the bad boy and she is into nice guys then she won't like him. But if she is into bad boys, then she will crush hard for him even before getting to actually hold a conversation with him. Same thing if he's a nice guy and she's into that. Just the way it works. You ever seen a really cute girl and developed a crush on her before actually getting to know her? Chances are you have.

• ouuf you are intensee. message me lmfao