This guy likes me but I have a boyfriend?

One of my friends likes me and keeps flirting. He tried kissing me today. A few times. The problem is I have a boyfriend. I love my boyfriend more than anything. I don't want to lose my friend but I can't lose my boyfriend. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he knows you have a boyfriend than he's not a true friend. I once was in a situation like that my friend kept touching on me tried to kiss me and even put his hands in my pants!!! Straight no no at first it started as he only tried to kiss me. I would say stop but i stayed being his friend. With me still being his friend and comming around. He took it as no big deal. Then things started to get worst and i couldn't have it. One day i texted him and said if you don't respect my relationship than you don't respect me. I like being your friend but I can no longer come around because of the disrespect. So good luck you have to end it.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell your friend its never going to happen. If he was a friend he wouldn't try this shit with u so if he goes in a mood then your better not having such a rat that has no respect for u in your life

• "He tried kissing me today, a few times" doesn't that count as harassment and you should tell someone?

What Girls Said 0