Ladies of GAG: Does races matter to you when dating?

I asked this because women are usually more prone to discriminate or rejecting men because of their skin color or ethnicity. I believe that race shouldn't determine who you can be attracted. There's beautiful men and women in every race and I just to know if race is still a factor if your dating someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is for me. I'm just not attracted to certain races.

• What race are you and what race aren't attracted to and why?

• Are you hot lol you realize no matter what she says will be sort of biased right lol

• Thanks for MHO ;)

What Girls Said 14

• It matters in the sense that I notice it. Just like I'd notice if the guy were tall or short or had blonde hair, etc. I think there are certain races in which I'm generally more attracted to its members than others. It otherwise doesn't influence me much and I have dated outside my race several times (through much ridicule at times). If there is a hangup, it's not because of attraction, but because of a culture difference. That could be said of men of my own race as well, though.

• I'm attracted to people of all races, but I think as I get older I realise why it might be wise not to date all races. But, that's something I've just realised recently. Clashing values and what not. Having said that, I'm not single and my husband isn't the same race as me... So I guess all this surmising is pointless.

• No, I wouldn't reject someone because of his race/ethnicity.

• Nope, don't care, I hate everyone equally.

• No I don't care about race, although I tend to think that those of mixed race heritage are generally better looking

• yeh i can only date someone who i am attracted too and i need to love his heart too ofcourse
    but i personalty will only date other white guys
    im not raciest i just have a preference

• In a lot of cases yes!.. its sad to say but yea.. but tbh if he was from a race i dont date and he made the ffort to try n talk to me and something about him sparked my eye why not? but most give up simply for being from another race

• I discriminate what comes out of their mouths.

• Yeah I'm pretty much a white on white girl.

• More of attractions, who I am attracted to and how comfy I feel ard him

• No it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter to me because it's what's on the inside tht counts and something so stupid to judge people on like race or ethnicity is dumb and tht shouldn't matter.

• Yes absolutely!!

• It doesn't matter. However, I'm not attracted to a certain race. It's not because I think they're ugly or inferior to me, it's simple because I'm not attracted to them.

• Im attracted to middle eastern men :) and im black/mixed I think every race has some attractive people bt its something about middle eastern men for me lol :) not say I would not date any other race bt its a preference.

What Guys Said 3

• No self imposed handicaps here... I'm open to all races.

However I'm fully aware of the fact that cultural differences are more likely to occur if one dates interracially.

• Yas, u have to be a white boi in ordah for dem cuties to be chasing u ;3
    Sad but true..

• My gosh u r turning into one of the negative guys here

• No, but however I might be a bit worried about language and different values.