Flowers or chocolates? Which do you prefer as a surprise gift girls? Guys what do u usually get them?

If u have a guy that likes to drop a little gift off from time to time. Is it flowers or chocolates u get and what would u rather have?

Guys what do u get if anything as a random surprise gift for your SO?

Updates:
Awe (FLOWERS) for you Kay :-)

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• 1|1
    0|0
  • you know what, i think flowers are great but a lot of money LOL i'm one of those "get me one rose and i'll be happy rest of the week" kinda person. i rather you surprise me with a date somewhere we haven't been before or get me something interesting, not like chocolates or flowers.

definitely, definitely not saying i don't appreciate them, i for sure do. but there's cheaper stuff you can get that'll mean more to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I'd much rather be surprised to go see a movie or go to an amusement park or carnival... I've never been on a romantic date.. So I think it's be thoughtful and fun :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolates , yumm

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like a bag of white cheddar Smart Food popcorn please :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.. they go well together :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowers.
    I've never been given flowers before :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want white chocolates flowers will die bt regardless I would want the gift to be thoughtful with me in mind not something cliche some people get when there rushing to just buy anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I actually gift both, I've always thought they come hand in hand and should go together.

0|0
    0|0