How do I differentiate between the guys who just want to smash from the guys who really like me?

Seems like every guy just has the intention to get in my pants and its just depressing. I'm 21 and I've never had a boyfriend but I'm trying but it feels like every guy just looks at me and is just interested in having sex. Knowing this makes me so uninterested to pursue anything with anyone because I feel like every guy wants the same thing and I dont want to waste my time entertaining people like that. How can I tell when a guy truly and genuinely cares about me and doesn't see me as a piece of meat.

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys who really like you also want to smash.

So there is no difference.

What Guys Said 5

• Most guys who really like you are also going to want to smash at some point. If you really want to tell the difference, that's what dating is for. Don't go out again with guys who act really aggressively sexual or come on too strong. There's no real way for someone to tell you how to make this differentiation, you have to earn that ability through experience with the world.

• Modesty. Guys who want to get in your pants will tell you anything you want to hear. A guy who is interested in pursuing a relationship will be more modest. It is probably the hardest thing to differentiate. Perception from you is needed. Study and observe how guys act around other attractive women. I wish I could help you more, but it relies heavily on you.

• Hell... i wanna Smash just thinking about hearing other smash.

• Don't give them sex and the Ines that are unto you will stick around, the ones that are looking to get laid quick will give up and move on.

• Make him wait. Guys who wait will think your worth it and not just a piece of meat. Others will just move on to any other girl they see.

What Girls Said 2

• hold them off, guys who are really into you won't initiate sex unless you're comfortable with it or you're actually dating. guys who wanna smash would neer wanna get into a relationship with you.

• I think the pace of how they guide the relationship is important. If they rush into having sex then they might just be after action, if they send you cute messages and take things slow and romantically then maybe they are emotionally involved. But some guys who just want sex do It subtly, it's difficult to tell the difference