Are there any christian guys. out there who truly follow God? I'm not saying being perfect, no body is perfect, but want to follow God in life?

I've met quite a few people who claim to be christian but live completely opposite of what a christian life should be. Im 24 and it's sooo difficult to find someone my age who wants the same things.. please no hateful Comments

Most Helpful Guy

• I am christian and try to live a christian life... it's hard sometimes but I think really trying is good enough.

• define christian life.
      Because that can be everything from being a mormon, amish, a roman catholic, or hell you could even be in the westboro babtist church.
      Which of the different ones are you?

• @vekin good, you've got the point. It's not about how, but about that you practice it (as long as it's not hurting others obviously).
      And you are right, trying IS good enough.
      "If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
      -Romans 10,9

• Yes amen!!! ♡

What Guys Said 29

• I consider myself christian. But quite a few would consider me a sinner because i don't hate on gays, act pro life and all that. For me the most important parts of christianity regarding behavior is written in the 10 comandments and among them it says "to love your next like yourself", so i treat everyone accordingly.

• And as for the most i consider myself to be a lutherean protestantic christian (allthough a lot of people would consider me quite liberal in my views)

• some gay christian people kill themselves just because other christian threat them in a wrong way and that's awefull

• Well people take, claiming something as a sin and turn it into -all christians HATE those people. Not true. God is the true judge.

• People like us exist. I am devoted to God and my faith is unshakable. I am 24 as well. I may not be the best christian, but I love God more than anything. A church would be your best bet of finding someone special. Just pray and wait. Someone will come when it is right.

• Sure I'm a Pentecostal and I follow the lord to the best of my ability, its hard sometimes and I do fall of the wagon every once in a while but like you said no one is perfect.

• I am 27 and an active and practicing Christian.

• You do understand there are a lot of sects under the term "Christianity" and most have differing teachings on how life should be gone through, right?

• Yes I guess what I mean is follow Gods word. Kjv. Born again

• KJV = god's word as translated 1600+ years after the events described in the bible into a language that didn't exist at the time of the events described in the bible from a language that died before the new language existed.

Very reliable.

• unfortunately there are :-((

• I'm not religious in any way whatsoever. Don't really find it necessary to believe/follow God, so that I have an acceptable moral code.

Treat people decently, not because religion tells you you have to, but simply because it's the right thing to do.

• I do not believe in religion. Religion put jesus on the cross.

• But you're Christian?

• And? That's why I go to a non denominational church. I just believe christ is king and believe in his word. The christian walk is having a relationship with God. You are right though claiming to be christian confuses people because it's gotten warped into organized religion

• I'm a Christian, I read the bible and pray but I've strayed away from the church. There are good churches, but often times they preach things that aren't taught by Jesus or offer no tangible advice. Loving your neighbor is great, but "how" do you do it. I rather have a relationship with God and read the bible for myself so I don't extrapolate anything and go only on what was actually said.
    Churches do offer a godly community tho and the right church had a good pastor. Having moved to another state it will likely be a while before I find one.

• It's hard to find a true church that preaches the true gospel. I Def agree. Pray on it and God will lead you to one. ♡

• I know its hard sometimes to find a good church with a good pastor.

• You are looking for guys, here is where to find them. The guys who are giving their time and energy to help others, possibly on a mission or helping to build a home for the poor. You will find a guy in action doing the works of his creator. Most of the single guys I know are also a hot commodity and generally have a secure financial standing. Good luck.

• hey i hope your not going to not date some guy because he's atheist, or just is agnostic. I mean hey i had a christian girl friend, and i went to church with her, for her. I didn't believe in any of it... still don't but hey if a guy likes you for you... then you have nothing to worry about

• Well I love the Lord and I'd prefer my partner to ha e the same beliefs

• hey lemme break it to yah this way. That's great you've found something to give you hope in the near future. ^^ You got thousands of beliefs out there that say they got the answer... all i know is that when we die, someone's gonna be disappointed

• Well I believe in God and heaven and hell.
    And living by the golden rule. But I'm still trying to figure out the rest of it

• read romans 10.9
      There's nothing more to figure out really. Just do that and try to be an as good person as possible. That's what matters :)

• I'm a Christian, although I may not express it like the devoted ones, but the teachings and values have been tattooed into me.

• Christians who actually live as Christ teaches are few, far and inbetween. I've certainly never met one.

• Try going to church bible study at a really inconvenient hour in a blizzard. Those are the hardcore.

• I do want to follow God in my life, out of love, but I certainly suck at it.

• I've met some. Hopefully my girlfriend found one.

• im a strong catholic.

• I desire that.

• I think I do, I try to be a good person compassionate, forgiving, and fair I am flawed and I try to make myself the best person I can be

• I am a Christian and I feel the same way u feel. It's difficult finding someone on the same page as you

• Yeah I'm trying my best!

• Nope, but apparently there are some.

• a miracle or something miraculous happens to me then i'll be believe in God

• if a miracle or something miraculous happens to me then i'll be believe in God. stupid auto correct

• I try, my girlfriend and I try to encourage one another

• This should be a Yes or No poll and my answer is Yes, but my biggest flaw is that I want to get horny and my balls hurt so sexual immorality enters the equation.

• What you're looking for sounds kinda vague. Maybe nail down a few requirements (faith must haves) and then go from there.

I've met plenty of "Christian" people that wouldn't think twice to screw you over. I mean really shity people. Also, know an equal amount of Christians that are former Jail-Birds/gangbangers' that are the most kindest, selfless, non-judgmental people you'll ever meet.

What I'm essential saying is stop harping on self assigned titles like "Christian". You should be focusing on peoples actions and how they treat others. Not by how often they attend church or read the bible daily... or maybe that's what all you're looking for. good luck

• sex before marriage? whatttt?

• I use to be, until I got so tired of the hypocrisy that you are talking about that it eventually it caused me to lose my faith. I would think that if someone wants to claim to be a Christian, the least they can do is actually read the bible once. I don't think that reading the word of God is asking too much of someone that wants to claim to follow that God. I still hold the same values I held then, but I no longer identify as a Christian.

• I am not Christian. I however, from my upbringing, actually hold a lot of Christian values and still abide by many Christian ideals. I loathe it.

What Girls Said 5

• I really love the Lord, but I sin too much.
    its not like I'm a criminal or anything, and I can be really sincere and nice to people.
    but the things I think of make me feel totally bad.
    So I pray for myself and everyone else out there, that His holy spirit will help and guide us.
    Nobody's perfect but God himself

• I think their there are. I've met quite a few who genuinely try and follow God :)

• I love this. I am going to follow because im curious too. Good question chicka.

• yes
    the lord said the road will not be easy but just imagine your trying to win that gold

• ... So following god is your definition of perfect? -.-'

• Why don't you read my question again

• A study of scripture says that if God sees Christ in you (the holy spirit) you will be judged as perfect.

• I don't think God likes name calling, Maybe you should research a little on your religion, before you hate on anyone for not following it.