What do girls think about metalheads?

do you feel creeped out by a metalhead please be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• scare me sometimes lol but for the most part i dont likr or hate them its w/e lol depends on the person

• lol you're right we might sometimes come up as scary because of the hair and the beard and dark clothing but i assure you metalheads are the nicest people you could meet

• ok dude im seriously considering it right now xD there isn't many metalheads where i live though lol or just guys who call themselves metalheads because they hear certain type of music... by that logic there should be hip-hop heads, country heads... etc haha

• hahaha go for it :D

What Girls Said 8

• Doesn't bother me.
    I had a steel plate in my arm that I broke in Karate.

So you somehow broke your head?
    cool!

• Lol that's awesome yap i cracked my head xD

• Hey thanks for not getting exited.
      Some of the guys on here don't take jabs so well.
      XD

• Lol i am the chilled type i take everything as a joke :D

• Ska chick here, I'm fine with metalheads, know loads.

• lol, no :3

• good to hear that because society view as as weird and disturbed

• and the majority of people are ignorant... they think we are devil worshippers lol

• That's true, but where I'm from it's the norm. Everyone's accepting.

• everyones different bet there's loads of metal heads that are girls out there type in " metal head chat room" its a guarnteed winner if there christian chat webistes then there any

• Lol nope I find them attractive and at least I know we won't argue about the music in the car much.

• I love metalheads!! They can usually relate to my music and fashion taste

• awesome :D what are your favorite bands?

• Wanna put your money where your mouth is
      x) their not lyrics from the song!

• As you like lady! XD

• They're cool but the Ines I know don't wanna acknowledge the fact that I listen to different things

• I think some are cute just depends on guy :) some do look a little scary with the makeup and nail polish tho

• Eye liner and polish is emo not metal

• Well metalheads have long shaggy hair , a beard love epicness horror violence (musically speaking) and are careless beer lovers with attitude emo hve straightened hair eye liner black nail polish wear tight clothes and are often suiidal depressed and they cut themaelves in the shower

• Oh ok well come to think of it I think I have seen a cute metalhead before he worked at blockbuster before it closed. :)

What Guys Said 2

• metalheads are cool people in my opinion.

i know some of them and they're not freaks or satanists and bullshit like that

• thanks pal you get it it's just imagery we don't actually worship satan that's ridiculous

• Metalheads are decent people when they're not committing acts of victimization in the name of being hardcore. Even though I like laid back beats I sometimes can relate to their reverence for intensity.