How do you deal with a lesbian/gay person asking you out?

I'm straight and I've been asked out a lot of times by lesbians. So I told all of them "No.
How do you respond?

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Guy

• "No thank you."

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• it never happened to me but i'd just ignore them if it;d happen

1|0
    0|0
  • It never happened to me (or I don't know he 's gay : my gaydar never worked)

0|0
    0|1
  • I usually just say "Sorry man im not like that."

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore them and say you're not interested.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend."

1|0
    0|0
  • Just say you're not interested, don't be rude about though. But if they persist be as rude as you like.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes because one "no" isn't enough sometimes.

• I have had girls hit on me before and I usually say "babe, if I was gay, it would be on" but it's easier for girls than I assume it is for guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Thanks but I'm all about the D." I joke I joke. I usually just let them know that I have a boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell them that you're flattered but you're not interested. Pretty simple.

1|0
    0|0
  • "I am quite flattered but I have a boyfriend/I am not into women."

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have a guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Same way you deal with someone of the opposite sex who's attracted to you when you're not? We don't need to be rejected in a different way for being into the same sex.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to offend them... Someone told me saying just "no" is offensive.

• Just say you're not attracted to them. It's just like when someone from the opposite sex rejects you/when you reject someone from the opposite sex.

• OK thanks!! That sounds better :)

• Tell them you are not lesbian/gay. Let them down easy so they don't feel too embarased.

1|0
    0|0