Girls: I know that all of you girls out there like brunette guys more than blonde guys but if blonde guys dye their hair brunette will you like them?

If natural blonde guys dye their hair brunette will you girls like them.
i'm a natural blonde guy.

please post your opinions
please everyone post your opinion

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Dont dye your hair for any girl. Omg. Blonde is the most attractive hair color on a guy. Please. If a girl doesn't like something so trivial like. Find someone else lol.

• Dyed hair is kind of a turn-off for me. Why would a guy ruin the color of his hair?

• Hair color doesn't really matter.

• same id go for both? but you can't say are you going to like me because of your hair colour thats ridic

• Natural blonde ftw

• don't dye your hair, blonde hair is fine

• I prefer a guy with dark hair and I have always prefered them, but, honestly, if the guy is really attractive, no matter his hair color, even if he's blonde, he'll be attractive to me :)

• i dont think that what you say is true.. blonde guys are really atractive.. but i guess it depends in where you live.. if you live in sweden for example that everyone (most of them at least) are blonde then brunette are attractive.. if you are somewhere that most guys are brunettes you like blondes bc lets say "they are not common in your country"! but if you think of doing something like that plss dont!:)

What Guys Said 0