Doggy style with a girl whose butt sticks out?

This girl I'm seeing atm has a really hot body and she trains a lot at the gym... she must do squats because her ass sits up and pushes outwards... i love her ass but problem is i can't seem to make doggy style work with her? how can i make it work? every time we try i fall out of her... and I'm doing all the same angles etc as i normally would ARGH

anybody?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your penis, not her butt. Just... make it longer or something.

• lol its not that easy

• What? I do it all the time. Well, then just have her sit on it or enter downward dog yoga pose.

• lol...

What Girls Said 3

• Its prob. Not her ass but ur penis.. lol.. try putting her face down and mover her back to where ur knees and her knees are at the same angle.. wether her legs are in between urs or outside it should help

• what do you mean its my penis? yeah i try have her face down with her back arched and ass up but it still doesn't seem to work... its so frustrating lol i just wanna pound her

• so im sweet

• But for a girl who has a big ass u need a bigger dick.. or she needs a new dick.. haha

• Cuz u got a little dick m8 her ass is too big 4 ur shrimp dick

• whatever, thats not the problem

• 5-6" is average.
      I think dead average is 5.5"
      but for big asses I'd say 6+ is ideal. But you can make it work

• we prolly just not at the right angle

• Grow 2 inches longer

What Guys Said 2

• Have her face down lower.

• Tbh it sounds like you might have too small of a dick for doggystyle. How big are you? I'm like 5 inches and its never worked for me either