Are you single or taken?

Well this is just a fun question, but answer anyways! I'm taken! And if you are taken, how far has your relationship gotten? And if your single, are you hoping for a gf or bf anytime soon?

• Taken
  • Single life
OMG!!! I didn't think I would get this many comments and votes, but anyways thank you for voting and commenting! I've been getting so many notifications! Lol! But thank you! And I guess I'm done with this question! So later!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Taken <3 my girl and I have been together for a year and (almost) 2 months

• Awesome! And good luck with her!!!

• Thanks for MHO <33

• No problem!

What Guys Said 59

• wow... a lot of Single "by choice" guys... Im single by choice too... but don't get it twisted... I can get taken at any time... its just a text message away... im just enjoying the space...(plus i plan to be a whore this winter :) )
    @Prof_Don
    @Red_Dragon
    @BertMacklinFBI
    @Keyspirits

• Taken for four years now. Discussions of marriage in the future.

• I'm single, partially because of choice. Got someone in the lineup i'm trying to woo, but it'll take time. Would like a girlfriend; never had one before so i'm pretty excited for this potential.

• Da dee da dee da dee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzPSVsUdwEo

Single life is for me.

I've got my feelers out in case a good girl comes along but I'm not especially hopeful or bothered, this close to the stupid holidays nobody would have time for dates anyway.

• Currently about to break a friendship with a girl i really cared about and who i loved very much. If i answered this question 3 days ago i would have said i was single and looking. Now i am still single and hoping the right girl shows up soon but its better not to act on it before i get the friendship thing sorted out. She shouldn't become a replacement.

• I am single, and available ladies!

• I am single, though I only hate it sometimes.

• I'm single but trying very hard to take a girl lol. I've taken the first step and gone out with her once, but the taking part is going to take quite a bit of time haha.

• single to the bone ;-)

• Single, married to the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZiMrQpBGQ

• You think anyone is gonna want this guy? lol no but really i couldve been taken but chose not to. I dont want a relationship right now. Im too focused on myself right now so i figure it wouldn't be fair for my partner to deal with.

• I'm single and unsurprisingly thirsty. Can someone here please offer me a glass of milk? :D

I see some people need to specify they are single by choice lol. Cute. :)

• I'm single by choice... not actively looking at the moment.

• I'm never "taken" LOL!! I just take.

• Single, and waiting/looking for the right one.

• im a turkish alone cowboy.

• I'm on GAG of course I am single =D

• Single. I want a gf but not trying very hard to get one and probably won't until I lose 40 to 50 more pounds.

• Single. By choice. Relationships are a waste of time. Especially if you won't have sex till marriage. And since everyone gets in a relationship for sex, and i dont blame them because what else is there to do, im sitting here.

• I'm single-handedly taken by my hand.

• im single and im not really sure if i want a gf just yet, the single life is a bit more easy and fits the schedule. who knows, it could change.

• I'm single at the moment.

• Single. Will start looking after graduation

• I'm single for 10 years now ugh sucks ,, hahaha

• Happily taken : )

• Single, as always. xD

• single. I want a girl I find hot, then date and if I really like her then I want to commit and that.. will take fucking long to happen.

• I'm single, took break and just recently decided to try dating again.

• Single as ever. Nows ur chance baby ;3

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 47

• Taken. Been together forever. Except not really but close :p 3 years.

• I am taken. We just had our 6 month anniversary.

Before that I was single for a year and a half. Nasty break up. We'd been together 5 and a half years, left me over text and informed me he was cheating with a 16 yr old. Not unreasonably, I had a good time out!

I've no plans of being single, and fingers crossed neither does the boyfriend.

• Im single because of my religion (Which i could easily ignore) also because Im not ready to date, its just not time im only 15 and im trying to handle what I have on my plate right now from school and my life situation at home (which isn't bad but it adjusts quickly sometimes). dating isn't for me, im going to just wait until I feel ready.

• I am taken.

• Taken just about 14 years.

• Technically I am single. I'm just not sure if I want to be taken. :)

• I'm single. I think the best for me now is remaining single. I have a lot of things to do for myself and lot of problems to solve.
    I think I'm only going to be able to have a boyfriend in 5 years.

• Taken, have been for 3 years.

• Taken, and we've been together for 11 months.

• I'm single and hating it but i dont want to get into a relationship either. funny thing is, i want comfort #imsomekindacrazy
    #nursingabrokenheart

• I've been single for all 23 years of my life and waiting for it to change. No luck with the dating scene so far.

• I've been single all my life, but I'm rather happy. I don't think I should rush things with anyone; the time shall come.

• Reppin that single life yo!

• I'm taken, and I think we both consider our relationship to be really serious, we've been dating for about a year and four months and hopefully we'll be together for rest of our lives! (: I know, that's wishful thinking, but so far, so good! (:

• Happily taken for over A year now:)

• "Taken"!! reminds me of the movie!! haha scary stuffs D: I don't wanna be taken

And I have no idea what I am.. I'm left! xD on the side or something... I have been put on hold.. I suppose I'll wait..

• I haven't even seen Taken. I just like the line he says on the phone. LOL

• Haha really? You should watch it, it`s a really good movie. Part 2 is meh~... but part 1is awesome!! Not just the phone part :D!

• Single 4 life

• Single... not by choise
    Love^.*

• I'm single

• I'm living the single life right now and I would like a bf. It's not hard for me to but I think I need to lower my standards. I don't know, I look for a sweet guy who is still ok looking. I don't think it's asking for much but it's hard to find a good guy. not saying tht all guys are not sweet but I don't know. I dated many people before but... I guess I'm still looking

• Single, not looking, but not avoiding either, if it comes my way so be it.

• I'm taken. Me and my bf have been together for 6 weeks. We feel like we already know everything about each other.

• Never had a boyfriend. Not really looking, because guys aren't attracted to me anyways. Maybe after I'll lose weight and finish high school things will change

• Single Single

• Single! :)

• Single as a Pringle :p ;p ;)

• I'm single, and will stay that way...

• At the moment I'm single by choice.

• I'm single, but I'm crushing hard on my guy friend.
    TBH if I was in a relationship, I don't think I would bother with GaG.

• Taken... seems i always have a boyfriend. haven't been single 6 years... three boyfriends though.

• NOT AT THE SAME TIME... lol just not much of a break between them. kinda wish i got to live the single life a bit more.. but the right boy seems to always come along :)

• More from Girls
    17