Is not having any dating experience at all a negative, positive, or does it even matter?

I'm 22 and never even held hands with a girl. Is this something that a potential girlfriend might look at as being a good or bad thing. I've heard it doesn't matter but is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont worry about it. Some of us are late bloomers. I think its cute and personally I wouldn't mine if a guy told me that but to be on the safe side , dont mention it. Dont rush anything, you will know when you are ready to pursue relationships etc and when you do , take it slow.

What Girls Said 1

• I find guys that don't have any dating experience to be awkward, but at the same time the absolute nicest too. So don't worry about it there is enough good and bad to balance it out

What Guys Said 1

• if possible never bring it up and if for somehow some way it does make it sound not so childish she might think its cute