Girls, if a guy asks you where something is in the grocery store, will you show him?

Girls, if a guy asks you where something is in the grocery store, would you actually walk him over to where it is if he wanted you to? That way he has a good chance to talk to you and get to know you?

I remember one time I did this and she walked me over to the isle cause she wasn't exactly sure herself. lol Although she was probably 12 years older than me so I guess that doesn't count.
Do you think a guy could turn this into getting a phone number and turning it into a date at some point?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. If he wanted me to I would physically walk him to where he needed to be

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah I definitely would but I currently work in a grocery store so it'd be an automatic reflex whether I happened to be working or not. If the guy was attractive and friendly I'd probably give him my number if he asked.

• Probably unless I was getting a creepy vibe from them.

• Of course I would !

• Yes I would.

• I would take him there. And since I am a cougar 12 years younger is perfect :-)

• Yes, I would help them. :) I like to help others

What Guys Said 1