Would you still be friends with them if they friendzoned you?

Let's say a guy or girl you like just wanted to be friends. Would you stop talking to them because you know you can't get anywhere or would you try to keep a friendship?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she never ever actually liked me, I would stop being friends. But if at one point she did like me and later decided she just wanted to be friends, I'd escape the friendzone.

What Guys Said 4

• 1) i would never be angry that she doesn't like me back. I can't force anyone to like me.
    2) i would cut contact with her. In fact i cut contact with every girl i had romantic interest in, but who had friendzoned me.

• I would not try to keep a friendship. I'm not interested in being her friend.

• If she really wanted to be friends I would but if she was just saying to be friends to get me to stop flirting then I'd cut contact.

• yes, but said person would need time to heal and understand if their feelings are real or not. I once thought I fell for one of my best friends, it wasn't until I stopped all contact with her did I really appreciate our friendship. Its the kind that you can see each other after years and pick up where you left off. I have moved on. She is married, we keep in touch.

What Girls Said 1

• well it depends on the relationship if you really like him as either a crush or friend you should still talk communication is the best thing try to form a closer friendship with him first then if you feel confident enough tell him you like him?
    P. s the term ( crush) they are called crushes because that's how you feel when the other person doesn't feel the same way soz to reck your dreams :(