How do you approach a stranger you find attractive?

how is it done? is there a pick up line you usually do? perhaps have a bit of small talk. hell give an example. how do you close?

Survey: The survey is if you approach them or do you let them approach you.

• I make the first move
  • I let them come to me
  • I never usually get approached and I dont make the first move
  • I just wanna see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy. I like to kind of get a glimpse of what they're doing in an extremely non creeper way then I'll just go up to them and ask about it or share an experience if I can relate and go from there. I went into GNC the other day and the guy working there was cute! I went up to him and asked for some type of oil and we ended up talking for at least 30 mins about the most random stuff. Approaching someone is a pretty cool feeling even if the outcome isn't what you wanted it to be. At the end of it all, you did it and you'll only continue to improve each and every time.

What Girls Said 4

• "Sup nod"
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrfc30VajW1qbig9c.gif

Haha no no I'm kidding.. Honestly I would just go up and say hi, ask for the time (even though I have my phone in my bag), get his eye contact and complain how crap the weather is. I voted for A.. If someone gets my attention I would most definitely want to talk to him or get his number. I would regret it the next day if I didn't do something about it ☺️

• lmao at the head nod. wish more ladies approached guys. but any idea on a good opener? perhaps ill just ask what time it is. hahah

• Yeah it would make it easier right? Eh if he doesn't approach me, alright I'll be coming after him! *holds a chainsaw" haha KIDDING 🙈 hehe.. Yes the time is a good idea, the weather is another, compliment on her (I really like your eyes, you have a nice smile) when she replies, just ask her "how are you doing today?" And start from there.. 👍😁

• "Hey, I think you're beautiful... "
    Then take it from there.

• I thought women hated this approach.. Does it matter if the guy saying it isn't attractive?

• You think all women hate the same things?

If someone said it to me, I'd find it amusing no matter what they looked like.

• why not?

• yes but still i won't do it. it is never a good feeling to be rejected in the face, i know practice makes perfect but no

• @kangy fortunately for you girls you dont have to approach. Society says we have to

• I voted c. Bt when I do get approached I try to go with the flow I dont like li es I wa t the chemistry to be genuine helps me determine ic I want to give him my number if he asks for it and then I cut to the chase bc it can get awkward after awhile lol

• so like if a guy finds you attractive and he makes some small talk then gets to the point you would consider giving him your number? it seems hard to have some type of chemistry in sure a "awkward/high pressure" situation like that.

• So you dont mind rejecting a guy?

• Its only awkward to me if some one makes it like ex. Talking to long and u have nothing else really to talk about lol I don't mind rejecting a guy bt I won't be an ass bc that takes guts and is flattering bt if im not attracted physically and personality wise im not gonna lead a guy on and give my number that's horrible.

What Guys Said 4

• I look over at her, if she catches me looking I give a little smile. If she smiles back I'll go over, start some random small talk then introduce myself.

• so whats the look? do you give a smile and wink or do you just give her that im a lion and your a gazel that i will pounce lol

• Uhh it's w/e my resting face is plus probably the look of awe.

• The last time I did that, i just walked up and said "If you were here 2 weeks ago, I could have sold you to a gypsy prince". She just laughed. I wasn't really trying to pick her up, because she was about 30 years too young (well at least 20 years).

• I don't approach strangers as a general rule.

• Thanks for posting this.. I need help with this to

• no problem. i knew others have this issue just like i do and well hopefully we will get the help we can!

• I hope so to