What do guys think about the girl that they like? What do they want to happen between them?

Hopefully this makes sense, but what do guys want? If a guy is attracted to her, why? What does he hope to get from the relationship? Girls like closeness and going places and being together ( i think). So do guys want the same things?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, pretty much the same things. They like sharing their life with someone. Someone whom they can trust and depend on no matter what.

At least those are my thoughts.

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I want Sex at first glance, Other times it think it would be nice to have a woman to hold and cuddle sometimes... I like having somebody whom i can let my guard down and have interesting conversations with, while being able to be there for them when their hurt and vice versa.

Just my opinion though.

• Sure, just as you outlined asker... just add sex to your list.

• It depends if they just want a lay or a relationship.

• When I think about the girl that I like, this is what is going through my head... and this is what I want to happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3yP2xZ_e5Y

What Girls Said 0