A little help regarding a girl?

I sort of think that I am getting attracted to this girl. We are in the same college but the problem is that she is one year junior to me. No it happens that we meet quite a few times and talk a bit, but lately I sort of feel attracted to her. One problem because of that is that I have yet have to take her number and I don't know when I will be able to take it. Second problem is that we talk only sometimes, so how should I impress her and flirt with her. Most importantly how do I make her like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi,

It's impossible to force attraction. Attraction is a natural reaction and feeling. It can only increase and decrease with time. So there really isn't anything you can do to 'make' a girl like you.

Trying to impress a girl has never worked successfully for me, I have always found that if I impress a girl it is when I am being natural and care free around her. I am not trying to force anything and every stage of our interactions with each other is natural and free flowing.

Again if I've ever been flirty with a girl it has come naturally, I haven't forced it.

I think the best course of action for you right now would be to get her number. Next time you see her and you get talking, as you are about to leave ask her for her number. This way you can get some more familiarity between yourselves, become a little more comfortable around each other and then you may find that the dynamic of your interactions start to change. For example, flirting may well become incorporated into your interactions and then if you feel like you're making head way then ask her out.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't really, just give it time and it'll all work out. Just talk to her

• Talk to her, this is exactly what I want to do. The only problem is that she doesn't come to college that often.

• I have been waiting for quite some time. I guess she comes to college attends lectures and goes. She does meet me at times and we talk. But at times I feel awkward to talk and especially ask a girls number if some other people are also around especially her friends.

• Ask if you can talk to her alone

What Guys Said 1

• You don't make people like you.

Also you just talk to the person as you would any other and then slam your hand on the table, look her dead in the eye, squint, and say "Give me the digits."