Why do guys never talk to me or approach me?

im 17 and i guess im pretty i get told it by lots of different people and i have features that are considered attractive like being short, slim, big blue eyes, full lips, small nose, but i've never had a proper boyfriend, and legit NO guys ever come up and talk to me? and the ones i talk to just out of proximity seem almost frightened of me. i'm not mean i'm smart and i have a good sense of humor, i just don't understand whilst they will look (they do do that, to the point where i know what they're thinking), but nobody actually evers talks to me. any ideas why and what to do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know you, so generally it's a couple of things. 1) you don't come off as approachable. 2) You're so good looking that guys are intimidated.

What Guys Said 2

• It could be that you were the cute and pretty type so some guys were too shy to approach you and say hi

• Do you smile at all?

What Girls Said 2

• The way you describe yourself (physically) reminds me of a lot of girls at my school. The only problem with that is they're all mean! Maybe they think that "Oh, she's pretty she must be a bitch." You don't seem like it so maybe you should just try approaching them?

• Not all guys are mean :)

• I know :) Just like not all girls are mean but sometimes when people see a pretty girl they just assume you know?

• guys don't want to get shot down by a dominant, pretty girl. to avoid the embarrassment of that possible scenario, they may convince themselves that they arn't good enough. guys can be just as insecure as girls when it comes to talking to an attractive member of the opposite sex