He is meeting my family?

my boyfriend is coming tomorrow with his siblings to spend Thanksgiving with me. how should I act when he meets my family

Most Helpful Girl

• Just try to be yourself. I know this can seem hard and it may be uncomfortable but if you do it then you will start to be more at ease with situations like it. Hopefully he knows how to act around your family members so it will be easier. If you see him at ease with the situation it should rub off on everyone else. That's how it was with my girlfriend! I was nervous about her meeting my family but she's very respectful to adults and pretty much everyone else so they love her!

What Guys Said 2

• Be yourself. .. if your acting , its not real and the relationship won't last... just relax, stop thinking about it and have a good time

• You should act suspicious.

What Girls Said 1

• aslong as your family know that it's your choice to be with him and you care about him and vice versa, you've nothing to worry about from them. and aslong as he knows that your family mean a lot to you and they are the way they are and he has no say in who or what they are, you have nothing to worry from him. so just act yourself, have a good time and enjoy Thanksgiving