I had a bad first kiss? What do I do to feel better?

I'm new at dating and had my first kiss today.
It was not the best. There was no tongue involved either.
I kissed him on the cheek, and then he went for my lips. I moved so he ended up kissing my chin!
He tried again and gave me a peck for less than a second and I couldn't kiss back.
I feel so horrible and I got my first kiss stolen after the first date with him...
Do I tell him how i feel? Or do I try kissing him instead?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• how did you get it stolen? stolen as in it just didn't go the way you expected? well that was your first kiss, can't take it back. but you can always make it up with a new 1.

• thats how most first times are, relax. Like everything else we need to learn how to kiss and then comes a time where we are a natural at it

• Does he likes you? If he does, you should maybe say "Sorry about the last time." and kiss him in his lips (no tongue) :)

• " I got my first kiss stolen" what... you where roped of nothing, but was GIVEN a kiss.

Just kiss him back or better yet, take control yourself and kiss him.

• You should just kiss him that'll show him how you feel

• Just laugh it off. Trust me that all of us have gone through a simmilar awkward first kiss. With practice you soon will get the swing of it. Forget about it and move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't fret! First kisses always suck! If your first kiss was good then you are like, a queen. Just try to kiss him next time. Maybe don't rush into it, like, move into it slow so you both have enough time to react properly to what is happening. And it's good that your first kiss didn't have tongue because that's kind of something you have to build up to, you know? You have to get use to the preliminary act of kissing before you progress up to 'making out'. I'll be glad to give you any other kissing advise you require as well! And don't feel weird for asking about this, alright honey? If you don't ask questions you'll never leaner. <3

• My first kiss was awkward lol I think that's normal, he was experienced I wasn't. Im not affectionate so it took some practice b4 I enjoyed regular kisses then moved toward French kisses. Believe me it gets way better once your used to it