Why do guys take their anger out on people after being cheated on?

i been through hell with him and back and even cared to try to save him. days ago he wanted to see me, now he pushing me away. he brokeup wit me after 10 years because he said i was too good of a girl and he ain't gonna be shit in life. well he met this other girl who took all his money, used him and left him for other guys because he's too vulnerable and faithful. about 4 gurls have done this. so why he so mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he is an idiot. You can only make the same mistake twice without being one.

• she used him for a year and gave his money to dudes and left him for a military guy

• this slap ima give him yes!

• ... That sounds hot. You can slap me too if you like.

What Guys Said 2

• Like any human being, they get pissed and can get pisssy. As a result, they yell at people

• He's mad at himself for being a loser. Easy

What Girls Said 1

• He has every right to get mad at that situation. Taking it out on the other people is the most common human response to anger, even though it's wrong.

• exactly smh

• I'd be like that too. It's not like I want to take it out on other people, but I get cranky and angry so it's easier for me to hurt people accidentally.

• he's so confused he said today he dont have anything to talk to me about but still answering and when i talk he said ima hang the phone up, he wanted to talk he hate hearinf the truth... days ago he asked where i was and wanted me to cum see him, 3 hours later that day he changed his mind.